Save the date: DAC6-congress on 23 January 2020 in Amsterdam
Dear BATL- members,
Save the date: on Thursday 23 January 2020 from 13.30 hours on a joint event between BATL-NVAB is organized in the offices of Stibbe in Amsterdam. The topic will relate to ‘DAC6 and the position of the lawyer’, about the right to waiver c.q. legal professional priviledge of the lawyer in relation to DAC6.
– 13:30 to 14:00 : arrival
– 14:00 to 14:15 : welcome and introduction by prof. mr. S.C.W. (Sjoerd) Douma (Universiteit van Amsterdam)
– 14:15 to 14:45 : General / systematic obligaties to report in Holland by mr. M.B. (Martijn) Weijers (Universiteit van Amsterdam / PNW)
– 14:45 to 15:15 : General / systematic obligations to report in Belgium by mr. A. (Alain) Claes (Sherpa)
– 15:15 to 15:45 : Positions Belastingdienst by mr. drs. W.J. (Willem Jan) van Veen (Belastingdienst)
– 15:45 to 16:00 : Pause
– 16:00 to 16:30 : Obligation to report / légal privilege advocaat in België door mr. W. (Werner) Heyvaert (AKD)
– 16:30 tot 17:00 : Meldplicht / beroepsgeheim advocaat in Nederland door mr. R.A. (Reinout) de Boer (Stibbe / Universiteit van Amsterdam)
– 17:00 tot 18:00 : Discussie o.l.v. prof. mr. S.C.W. (Sjoerd) Douma (University of Amsterdam)
– 18:00 tot 20:00 : “Drink”
Registration if free but the number of available places are limited. Prior registration is required.
You can register through email@example.com.
For the Board of BATL
Gerd D. Goyvaerts
President of BATL
NEWSLETTERS TO THE MEMBERS
MLI ratification process formally completed, what happens next for Luxembourg ? – website Tiberghien :
Amendment signed to the new treaty between France and Luxembourg – website Tiberghien :
BATL is looking for Belgian lawyers, specialized in fiscal law, in order to join the association. Any one interested by the mission statement can become a member. More informations, including the subscription form, can be requested by email.